With its seamless upper and carbon-insert sole, this road cycling shoe rivals other footwear at twice the price. We bonded mesh to the heavily perforated upper in a seamless construction to give the shoe a more comfortable fit. A single L6 BOA closure provides equal pressure across the instep. The heel features a 1cm rise to make walking easier, and the sole is set up to give you the option to use a two-bolt or a three-bolt cleat.
- Bonded Seamless Upper delivers all-day riding comfort, breathability and durability
- L6 Boa system with sequence routing for micro-adjustability and secure, even closure
- 1:1 Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability (stiffness rating 8)
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort
- 3-bolt road cleat & SPD compatible
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Intended Use||Road Cycling|
|Cleat Compatibility||3-bolt or Look/SPD-SL and 2-bolt or SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Single L6 Boa system with sequence routing|
|Outsole||1:1 Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||8|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/White / 45.5||191234607162||1518200206545.5||ATT171480695|